T90 210D/4 Bonded Nylon Thread
Features and Benefits：
• High tenacity C.F. nylon 6.6 delivers outstanding tensile strength.
• Higher abrasion resistance for extreme stitching applications.
• Unique bond chemistry and proprieties ensure consistent bond and prevents ply untwisting or fraying.
• Uniquely applied & controlled level of lubrication, thread glides smoothly through needle eye, constant thread tension & balanced stitches.
• Bonding protects the fiber from damage during stitching.
• Athletic and general footwear
• Bedding / Mattress
• Book binding
• Computer stitching
• Diving suits
• Furniture / Upholstery
• Industrial lifting slings
• Leather goods, garments & belts
• Luggage and sporting goods
• Military goods / supplies
• Outdoor / camping goods
• Sporting goods
40 g / cone
200 g / cone
400 g / cone
250 g / cone
500 g / cone
Note:others according to customer needs.
Why choose us
1/ Stable quality
We passed ISO9001 quality management system and ISO14001 environmental management system. We exported to more than 30 countries and regions at home and abroad.
2/ Product environmental protection
Our company got OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 CLASS Ⅰ certificate, meeting customer's higher requirements for enviornmental protection.
3/ Enough inventory
We have 1125 colors inventory, delivery on the day of receipt of your order.
4/ Pricing & Saving
Customers will pay less overal cost cooperating with BPM. Suitable products meet your market--less stock; on time delivery--good time with better price; professional logistic service--less ocean freight fee, shorter shipping time, quicker custom clearance; finicail support--less cost with quick response. Our goal is to help customers save more cost and earn much.